Welcome!


I’m a 31-year old, enthusiastic and optimistic professional with more than 8 years experience and a recent Executive MBA from IE Business School. 


I have worked in all kinds of companies and for all kinds of markets, from FMCG to financial products; for leading companies and small ones, always moved by challenge and new horizons. 
I’m a hands on guy used to leading small or big, cross-cultural and cross-functional teams, adaptable to new models and all kinds of customers, used to negotiating in and out house.

And the most important thing is that I always try to find new solutions through innovation. My main characteristic is my will to do things and my creativity; trust me and I won’t disappoint you. 

Let me explain who I am and what can I offer your company. Because a professional is not a list of experience, some skills and a handful of titles, a professional is a person with lots of dimensions and it is their human dimension that really makes them care to join a company. Companies are made of people.


V.A.